Bella Notte Linens Lillian Pillow Shams
Lillian Shams by Bella Notte Linens offers the unique and exquisite jacquard weave with 100% cotton and 450 sateen thread count. The jacquard sateen fabric is special because of the detail involved in the weaving process, which creates a beautiful tone on tone floral pattern. The sateen fabric has a silky feel to it and a bit of shine which gives a bedding design a more formal feel. Each sham has a 2-inch flange with a buttoned back enclosure. The corners of the flange are sewn with small pleats that give the sham just a little ruffle and an added touch of romance. Lillian Shams by Bella Notte has the look and feel of a royal bedroom but it is perfect for everyday use.
- Available Sizes:
- Deluxe 27 inches x 36 inches
- Euro 27 inches x 27 inches
- King 20 inches x 36 inches
- Standard 20 inches x 26 inches
- Available in all the current Bella Notte colors
- 2-inch flange with gathered corners
- Backed in Lillian with a button closure
- 100% Cotton, 450 Thread Count
What are shams and what do they do for the bed? Shams set the structure for your bedding design or layout. They also work to bring the bedding ensemble together. Most bedding design layouts the shams are the same fabric and color of either the duvet or coverlet.
When selecting the right size sham these are the factors you need to consider:
- What type of headboard do you have? If you have something detailed or already a focal point of the room you do not want to cover it with large pillows, select the Standard or King size shams and build on the layout with smaller throw pillows.
- Twin Bed - Standard Sham, you do not want to overwhelm the bed with a huge pillow, maybe toss in a few fun throw pillows to give a proportioned layered look.
- Full Bed - This size is tricky, depending on your ideal look, either the Euro or the Standard will be proportioned.
- Two Euro Shams and a Standard in the center is a nice full layered design. Mix it up!
- Queen Bed - This size can accommodate three sizes, the Standard, the Euro and the Deluxe. The trick here is the room that you have, the bed, and the headboard's design. If there is already a lot going on with these two components best to keep it simple and stick with the Euro or Standard.
- If the bed layout is the focal point in the room, go with the Deluxe. This size is great for reading and watching movies!
- King Bed - Naturally all four sizes will fit a King size bed.
- The Deluxe Sham looks best when there is only two and layered down with your choice of the other three sizes.
- The Euro and Standard Shams always do three shams or they will look lost on that big bed.
- Keep it simple with just two King Shams and layer down with two Standard Shams.
All of Bella Notte Linens pieces are cut, dyed and sewn to order. Making each piece special just for you. This process takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Because these are hand made items the sale is a final sale. For assistance with your selection feel free to contact one of our Bella Notte Linen experts at email@example.com