Metropolitan Petal Planter 2216 by Campania International
The Metropolitan planter collection is designed to create seating areas, rooftop planting settings, and pedestrian barriers for eating areas along outdoor cafes. The Campania International collection of Metropolitan planters also offers drop in fountains and bench seating. In addition to the wide range of configurations, the Metropolitan series offers lightweight and extremely durable for both residential and commercial use.
- Metropolitan Petal Planter 2216 is 21.75 inches x 15.75 inches tall
Metropolitan Petal Planter 2216 5318 is shown in Onyx Black Lite
- The planter weighs 13 lbs ships via LTL Freight Carrier for free standard curbside delivery
- Lightweight and durable
- Frost Resistant
- Appropriate for indoor or outside use
- Modular shapes for custom layouts
- Liners and self-watering reservoirs available in select planters
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
Metropolitan Petal Planter 2216 is constructed from these materials designed specifically for the Lite® planter collection.
- Natural Clay
Metropolitan Petal Planter 2216 Colors Available
- Onyx Black Lite®
- Rust Lite®
- Lite Lead Lite®
Metropolitan Petal Planter 2216 Warranty- Campania provides a limited 3-year warranty for damages occurring during normal product usage.
Metropolitan Petal Planter 2216 Care and Maintenance
Always place any Campania product on a solid level surface and not directly on grass, soil, or an uneven surface. Proper winter care is recommended for all Campania Lite® planters for protection in environments with potential freeze-thaw cycles. If a planter is to be left planted over the winter, ensure proper drainage by following the below steps:
- Placing a layer of coarse gravel or other appropriate drainage material in the bottom of the container,
- Making sure the drainage holes are not blocked. If the planter remains in contact with the ground surface over the winter, the freeze-thaw cycles may cause the planter to crack