Campania International Beaufort Fountain
Due to the popularity of this piece, there is an extended lead time for production. Please contact email@example.com for more precise details.
The Beaufort Fountain is a three tier fountain with beautiful a beautiful pineapple finial, classic yet bold fountain. Water then overflows the smallest bowl, into the second, just before flowing into the large basin below. The basin is made of durable fiberglass with cast stone coping that encompasses the circle.
Made in the USA. from premium cast stone concrete.
- The Beaufort Fountain 68.5 inches tall, 104 inches in diameter, and weighs 3,454 pounds.
- Includes UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet.
- Cast stone and concrete construction
- Pump included and installation instructions
- Ideal for outdoor use
- No additional water source.
- No plumbing needed
- Pump recirculates water
- Shown in the Pietra Vecchia (PV) patina
- Ships via LTL Freight Carrier
- Recommended Fountain Cover - Medium - the cover only needs to cover the top two bowls, not the fiberglass basin.
All Campania International pieces are stained to order. This process takes 10-14 business days to complete and to prepare for safe shipment. Order the Campania International Beaufort Fountain with free curbside delivery to your home from Thegardengates.com today.
Winter Care: Items should not be able to collect water or debris, and they can be stored indoors during the winter if desired. Protect your fountain from damage during freezing weather using one of our fountain covers. We recommend removing the pump if possible to protect the internal parts. Drain and cover bird baths and cover statues. Planters can be left planted; however, they should be lifted off the ground so that they do not freeze to the ground.