Campania International Bali Frog Fountain
This product has been discontinued. Campania International's amazing collection of cast stone pieces are unique, one of a kind. For assistance finding a similar piece please find us on chat or email email@example.com.
The Bali Frog Fountain is one of our more exotic pieces at Kendall & Everett Home. With a stone-sculpted frog sitting atop an elevated platform, the water quietly flows from its mouth down into a wide basin below. For added allure, plant a lush array of aquatic plants in the lower basin.
Made in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- The Bali Frog Fountain is 35.5 inches tall, 36 inches long, 25 inches wide, and weighs 578 pounds.
- Includes UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet.
- Cast stone and concrete construction
- Pump included and installation instructions
- Ideal for outdoor use
- No additional water source.
- No plumbing needed
- Pump recirculates water
- Recommended Fountain Cover - Medium
Bali Frog Fountain Installation Preparation Instruction:
- Dig 1 rectangular area 36 inches long by 25 inches wide
- Fill excavated area with gravel or stepping-stone.
- Tamp and level
- Make sure to leave a 1-inch channel 1 inch in width to allow pump cord room
- Install electrical fountain pump and pump plug and seal.
- Place basin in the prepared fountain area.
- Complete the remaining assembly and let dry for 24 hours before filling
All Campania International pieces are stained to order. This process takes 10-14 business days to complete and to prepare for safe shipment. Order the Campania International
Bali Frog Fountain with free curbside delivery to your home fromathomewithbethandchad.com today.
Winter Care: Items should not be able to collect water or debris, and they can be stored indoors during the winter if desired. Protect your fountain from damage during freezing weather using one of our fountain covers. We recommend removing the pump if possible to protect the internal parts. Drain and cover bird baths and cover statues. Planters can be left planted; however, they should be lifted off the ground so that they do not freeze to the ground.