Bella Notte Linens June Pillow Shams
June is a special time of year, the flowers start to open, the air becomes warm in anticipation for summer, one can almost feel the excitement as the school year ends and vacation time begins. Start the season off right with the June Shams by Bella Notte Linens. These amazing pieces are crafted from Bella Notte's signature linen. The shams are soft, durable, the perfect backdrop to your other pillows and a great place the rest with a good book.
- Sham Sizes:
- Deluxe: 27 inches x 36 inches
- Euro: 27 inches x 27 inches
- King: 20 inches x 36 inches
- Standard: 20 inches x 26 inches
- Sold individually
- Inserts sold separately
- 1/2-inch petite flange
- Backed in Linen with a tie closure
- Available in all the current Bella Notte colors
What type of sham is right for your bed? Not sure where to begin, that's okay, start with your bed size and a few of the helpful tips!
- Twin Bed - Standard Sham, you do not want to overwhelm the bed with a huge pillow, maybe toss in a few fun throw pillows to give a proportioned layered look.
- Full Bed - This size is tricky, depending on your ideal look, either the Euro or the Standard will be proportioned.
- Two Euro Shams and a Standard in the center is a nice full layered design. Mix it up!
- Queen Bed - This size can accommodate three sizes, the Standard, the Euro and the Deluxe. The trick here is the room that you have the bed and the headboard's design. If there is already a lot going on with these two components best to keep it simple and stick with the Euro or Standard.
- If the bed layout is the focal point in the room, go with the Deluxe. This size is great for reading and watching movies!
- King Bed - Naturally all four sizes will fit a King size bed.
- The Deluxe Sham looks best when there is only two and layered down with your choice of the other three sizes.
- The Euro and Standard Shams always do three shams or they will look lost on that big bed.
- Keep it simple with just two King Shams and layer down with two Standard Shams.
All of Bella Notte Linens pieces are cut, dyed and sewn to order. Making each piece special just for you. This process takes approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Because these are hand made items the sale is a final sale. For assistance with your selection feel free to contact one of our Bella Notte Linen experts at firstname.lastname@example.org