[smart_track_player url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/athomewithbethandchad/Episode_13_Landscape__mixdown.mp3" title="Episode 13: Influenced by Japan, Taught by a Master, Born Rockstar" image="http://www.athomewithbethandchad.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Screen-Shot-2015-07-03-at-9.41.26-PM.png" social="true" social_twitter="true" social_facebook="true" social_gplus="true" social_linkedin="true" social_stumble="true" social_pinterest="true" ]
Sara Draper, Landscape Architect
Sara Draper was earn her love for landscapes and garden from the influence of her grandfather and master gardener. Sara is a super mom to son Ethan and husband Eric as well as a key component to TheGardenGates.com. Sara shares her views on the importance of a landscape architects responsibility to create the future shape of our outdoor space.
Her Favorites Plants:
- Favorite Flowers: It's a drawn between roses and gardenias
- Favorite Herb: 100% Lavender
- Favorite Tree: Live Oak
- Favorite Indoor: Of Course- White Orchid
Her Inspiration: Silver Pavilion, Kyoto Japan
Click Here to Subscribe
[Tweet "Checkout The Inside Scoop with Sara Draper "]
- Receive a free 30 day trial membership and 1 audiobook download by visiting here
- Receive free shipping + 10% off with coupon code " style ". Use coupon code during checkout.